Saturday, 14 April 2012

Recent Haul!

Heyy! So, recently I went shopping with my mum down to Oxford Street and we bought a few things. When I say 'we', I mean my mum and when I say 'a few things', I mean more than a few...
We only really went to two shops; H&M and Primark. We initially went to the H&M near Oxford Circus because it has a home department and I wanted to buy some things for my newly decorated room ('oooooh' I hear you say!). I can post a few pictures of my room if you want? Back to the story, to put it bluntly, the shop wasn't top notch. Most things were out of stock and they didn't even have curatins which was the main reason why we went there...
But, that didn't put me off splurging on clothing!
Here's what I bought from H&M:

I'll post pictures of the shirts a got from Primark another though :)

Click here to shop at H&M online.
Although Primark don't have online shopping, click here to visit their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment