Monday, 9 April 2012

Perfume Collection

Soooo, I decided to show you my perfume collection!! WOOH...perfume! These are the scents that I'm most likely to reach for all year round :)
Here they are:


1. Harajuku Lovers Super G Limited Edition
2. Christina Aguilera
3. Harajuku Lovers Baby
4. Beyonce Pulse
5. Harajuku Lovers love
6. Harajuku Lovers Lil Angel
7. Katie Price Stunning
8. CK One Shock For Her
9. Marc Jacobs Daisy...hehe
10. Harajuku Lovers Music
11. Vera Wang Princess
12. The Body Shop Neroli Jasmine
13. The Body Shop Vanilla
14. The Body Shop Mandarin Orchid

I really like all of these fragrances but, I would have to say that my absolute favourite is Vera Wang Princess. It just smells sooooooo good! I suggest you get down to your nearest perfume shop and smell it ASAP! The packaging is really nice aswell.
If you want me to do an actual review on any of these perfumes, I will...just let me know :)




2 comments:

  1. You have amazing taste! I love the HL fragrances too! The Baby one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I think my favourite HL fragrance has got to be Super G. It just smells soooooooo nice. I cant even desribe it but it's sweet and a bit coconutty with vanilla I think. If you ever see it, you should definitely have a whiff ;)

      Delete